Coronavirus has dramatically changed the way we live . Most of us are thinking a lot about our lives and our future. Estate Planning is something that people sometimes leave for when they have time. However, in these uncertain times, if your Estate Planning is not up to date, we urge you to contact us for a no obligation review.
Do you have these important Estate Planning documents?
- A valid and up to date Will
- An Enduring Power of Attorney
- An Enduring Guardian
- A testamentary trust will
- Business succession planning
- A Binding Death Benefit Nominations to ensure your Superannuation will pass to the right people
We strongly recommend you consider speaking to our Sydney Wills lawyers sooner than later to get your Wills and other Estate Planning documents in order. Importantly, in these times of social distancing in Sydney and regional parts of NSW, we can also facilitate meetings by telephone or by video-conference!
Will Single Person
Power of Attorney
Click here for more information about our wills and estate planning services.